Our challenge for you this week is to make a card featuring The Great Outdoors. This can be anything from a critter who lives outside to a beautiful outdoor scene. And it can be any season.....all four are accepted.
***** As Donna mentioned last week, there is one new rule change, you may enter our Challenge up to 3 times, with a new unique project each time. *****
This week our SPONSOR is the wonderful stamp company
Kitchen Sink Stamps offers us a discount CODE: ModSquad15.
These stamps are amazing. Most have a multi-stamp feature that lets you get great detail in your images using several colors. There is real dimension with a 3-D effect! And one of the best features of this stamp company is that there are color recipes for most of the multi-step stamps, so you don't have to guess what colors to use. There are even alternative colors if you don't have the inks that are suggested. Maria from Kitchen Sink Stamps is a member of our Mod Squad Challenge Facebook Group so feel free to say Hi or ask any questions.
$25 GIFT CERTIFICATE to the store.
You can pick your own goodies and there are lots of choices!
Here is a sample for you:
This card was made using the fabulous new stamp set, just released last month, called Multi Step Icy Pond. All I could think of was a secluded pond where two skaters are enjoying a crisp winter afternoon. I used a product called Crackle Accents by Ranger to give the pond some dimension.
Here's a closer look:
Here are the ingredients:
GKD White Card Stock
Cuttlebug Snowflakes Embossing Folder
GKD Inks in:
Simon Says Stamp Olive Ink
Spellbinders Oval Dies
Ranger Crackle Accents
OUR SECOND SPONSOR is Inspired by Stamping
They are committed to bring you the highest quality in paper crafting supplies. They design & manufacture the highest quality of photopolymer stamps that bring superior stamping to all crafters.
$24 Gift certificate for the STORE. For those of you outside the US, that works out to any stamp set under $15 and $8 for shipping.
I used Inspired By Stamping Seaside and Seaside Sentiments, along with Background Basic II and Fancy Label Die 2.
- Must be a NEW card/project as of the challenge start date
- You must be a "Follower" Click the "Join This Site" blue button in the right sidebar of this blog to be eligible to win
- You may use any vendors products to be eligible to win
- You must follow the challenge theme
- Include a link back to this challenge page
- You may enter as many challenges as you like
- You may enter our challenge up to 3 times, (unique entries not variations of same card)
- Challenge ends on following Tuesday at 12 noon EST
- Winner must send mailing address to Joyce before the following challenge.
- The host/hostess will pick a "Top 3" which will be featured on our PINTEREST board
- Winners of prizes will be selected using a random generator.
- Be sure to follow by email so you get notifications of new posts!(not required)
If you are new to using Inlinkz to upload, there are instructions HERE
Be sure to add MSC in front of your link name for an extra entry if you any of the sponsor's image/product. Instructions are HERE
Upload your image by clicking the Add Your Link button.
Scroll down below all the entries to find it.