We also welcome our new sponsor for every 4th week of the month... Kat Scrappiness.
The challenge this week is to use ANY animal or sea creature or bird you' like.
This Weeks Sponsor is
Kat stocks the products that she loves and uses as well as what her customers request. If you don't see it in her store, feel free to contact her. She is happy to do special orders for you!
DISCOUNT CODE for The Mod Squad Challenge: MSC10
$15 Gift Card to Kat Scrappiness
The stamp set I'm using this week is from Newton's Nook Designs called Newton's Birthday Bash.
Our Second Sponsor is Sparkle N Sprinkle
Be sure to check them out - they have FREE SHIPPING! Their stamps are made right here in Florida and they make their own awesome glitter!
Pick up to $15 worth of digital stamps from any category HERE
- Must be a NEW card/project as of the challenge start date
- You must be a "Follower" Click the "Join This Site" blue button in the right sidebar of this blog to be eligible to win
- You may use any vendors products to be eligible to win
- You must follow the challenge theme
- Include a link back to this challenge page
- You may enter our challenge 3 times, (unique entries not variations of same card)
- You may enter as many challenges as you like
- Challenge ends on following Tuesday at 12 noon EST
- Winner must send mailing address to Joyce before the following challenge.
- The host/hostess will pick a "Top 3" which will be featured on our PINTEREST board
- Winners of prizes will be selected using a random generator.
- Be sure to follow by email so you get notifications of new posts!(not required)
If you are new to using Inlinkz to upload, there are instructions HERE
Be sure to add MSC in front of your link name for an extra entry if you any of the sponsor's image/product. Instructions are HERE